Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe (Rocker Sole)
Tynor Cast Shoe (Rocker Sole) is used to provide firmness and orthopaedic support to the ankle. It protects from excessive wear and tear of the cast and reduces impact loading on the fractured foot.
Salient Features of Cast Shoe (Rocker Sole):
Made from Light weight and waterproof materials
- Protects the plaster cast of the foot
- Prevents soiling of the cast
- Prevents wetting
- Better patient compliance
- Prevents wear and tear/ mechanical damage to foot cast
- Restores normal gait
- Improves balance of patient on foot cast
- Hypoallergenic, Ensures no rash or allergy even to old age patients
- Helps in early ambulation
Hook loop closure system
- Ensures flexible sizing
- Easy application and removal of the shoe.
Code C 08
Series Fracture Aids
Sizes Available - S/M/L/XL
Tynor Orthotics (P) Ltd is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Orthopedic Appliances and Fracture aids in India. Their mission is to provide high-quality healthcare products at very reasonable prices. Tynor is known for state of art production facility and high value for money products.