Tynor L-21 Axillary Crutch Pair
Tynor Axillary Crutch is designed to provide full weight bearing when one or both legs are physically challenged because of a nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. It provides the patient confidence of side support and grip while walking.
Salient Features of Auxiliary Crutch:
Special aluminum alloy frame
- Provides high strength, durability, and stability while walking. It is light in weight and has a nice anodized finish.
Anatomically contoured, underarm Pads
- Ensures good cushioning and enhanced comfort. High in quality, resilient elastomer offers long functional life.
Double molded, ergonomic hand grip
- Broad top enhances user comfort & pleasure. Soft cushioning enhances comfort and reduces fatigue. The durable and resilient material offers long functional life. Rubbery feel, good grip, reduces the chance of the accident.
- Provides quick and easy height adjustment. Anti-fly off adhesive ensures rigid fastening and eliminate the risk of loosening during long use.
Scientifically Designed Pod
- Gives excellent ground grip and traction, imitate natural walking movement. Ensures durability with good wear resistance.
Code L 21
Series Walking Aid
Tynor Orthotics (P) Ltd is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of Orthopedic Appliances and Fracture aids in India. Their mission is to provide high-quality healthcare products at very reasonable prices. Tynor is known for state of art production facility and high value for money products.