Medlife Essentials Cardiafort 60 Capsules
Cardiovascular Disorder is a general term for the heart conditions that include imbalance of cholesterol levels, heart & blood vessel problems and blood clots. Dietary supplements can help to manage all types of heart-related diseases. One such dietary supplement is Medlife Essentials Cardiafort. This cardioprotective supplement contains herbs like Terminalia (Arjuna), Garcinia Indica (Vrishamla), Vitis Vinifera (Draksha), Boerhaavia Diffusa (Punarnava) & Piper Longum (Pipali) which work together to holistically support heart function. It also helps keep your heart healthy and active.
- Helps with cardiac risk factors
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
- Manages cholesterol
- Helpful in case of hypertension
- As an adjuvant in the therapy of angina, & in patients with cardiac risk factors
Ingredients: Each capsule contains extracts:
|Garcinia Indica||Vrishamla||50 mg|
|Vitis Vinifera||Draksha||40 mg|
|Boerhaavia Diffusa||Punarnava||35 mg|
|Piper Longum||Pipali||5 mg|
Components/ingredients & their effects:
- Arjuna protects against beta-2-adrenergic agonist-induced cardiotoxicity
- Kokum suppresses oxidizing agents that contribute to heart disease
- Draksha aids in the drop in systolic blood pressure & has the ability to reduce platelet aggregation with large potency.
- Punarnava appears to have efficacy in reducing the onset of seizures.
- Pipali reduces the oxidative stress.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice a day after meals or as directed by physician
Storage: Store below 25 C in a dry place and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
Best before 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Medlife Essentials, an initiative by Medlife.com, is a complete line of dietary supplements that prevent or manage common diseases that are rampant in today's society. All products of Medlife Essentials are made with 100% natural ingredients and are clinically proven for their efficacy.
The manufacturer's aim is to provide high quality but affordable health and wellness solutions to people across the globe. They have a diversified product profile that covers herbals, nutraceuticals, OTC drugs, pharmaceutical formulations with brands that have created a strong identity and value in its respective segments.
For clinical research, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Product Information:
FSSAI license of Medlife International Private Limited: 11218302000724, 22217041000383
For Queries/ Feedback/Complaints, Contact our customer care Executive at: