Medlife Essentials Arthprotect - 3 Months Pack
Medlife Essentials Arthprotect is a safe and effective herbal formulation useful in the management of pain and inflammation associated with joint disorders. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects which help prevent cartilage surface degradation and manages joint tissues.
- Maintains lubrication and helps manage the joint tissues
- Manages joint and knee pains
- Helpful in easing inflammation and swelling of joints
- Maintains healthy immune system
|Boswellia Serrata||Kunduru||260 mg|
|Commiphora Mukul||Guggulu||200 mg|
|Withania Somnifera||Ashwagandha||150 mg|
|Vitex Negundo||Nirgundi||150 mg|
|Ricinus Communis||Eranda||120 mg|
|Nyctanthes Arbortristis||Parijata||100 mg|
|Zingiber Officinale||Shunthi||30 mg|
Components/ingredients & their effects:
- Boswellia Serrata & Zingiber Officinale offers anti-arthritic activity
- Ricinus Communis, Vitex Negundo & Commiphora Mukul contributes analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions
- Withania Somnifera & Nyctanthes Arbortristis helps in immune-modulatory roles
- Ricinus Communis, Withania Somnifera & Boswellia Serrata double as chondroprotective antioxidants
Dosage: 1 tablet twice a day with water after meals or as directed by the physician.
Storage: Store Arthprotect tablets in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
Medlife Essentials, an initiative by Medlife.com, is a complete line of dietary supplements that prevent or manage common diseases that are rampant in today's society. All products of Medlife Essentials are made with 100% natural ingredients and are clinically proven for their efficacy.
The manufacturer's aim is to provide high quality but affordable health and wellness solutions to people across the globe. They have a diversified product profile that covers herbals, nutraceuticals, OTC drugs, pharmaceutical formulations with brands that have created a strong identity and value in its respective segments.
For clinical research, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.