Medlife Essentials Hepa-Preserve (Liver Care Supplement)
- Helps manage indigestion and constipation
- Supports the defense mechanism of the body
- Manages loss of appetite and liver disorders
- Regulates bile secretion from the liver
Ingredients: Each film-coated tablet contains extracts:
|Phyllanthus niruri||Bhumyamalaki||100 mg|
|Boerhaavia diffusa||Punarnava||90 mg|
|Picrorhiza kurroa||Katuka||70 mg|
|Andrographis paniculata||Kalmegh||40 mg|
Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day after meals with water or as directed by the physician.
Components/ingredients & their effects:
- Katuka (Picrorrhiza kurroa) protects the liver, increases the secretion of bile from the liver and delays the aging process by reducing the wear and tear of the body cells.
- Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) treats indigestion, constipation, loss of appetite and liver disorders.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) protects the liver and improves the defense mechanism of the body.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) protects the liver, increases the secretion of bile from the liver and delays the aging process by reducing the wear & tear process of the body cells.
Storage Conditions: Store in a well-closed container, below 25 C in a dry place. Protect from direct light.
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Medlife Essentials, an initiative by Medlife.com, is a complete line of dietary supplements that prevent or manage common diseases that are rampant in today's society. All products of Medlife Essentials are made with 100% natural ingredients and are clinically proven for their efficacy.
The manufacturer's aim is to provide high quality but affordable health and wellness solutions to people across the globe. They have a diversified product profile that covers herbals, nutraceuticals, OTC drugs, pharmaceutical formulations with brands that have created a strong identity and value in its respective segments.
For clinical research, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.