Medlife Copper Water Bottle 1L - Pack of 2
Medlife Essential Copper Bottle is made of 99% premium quality pure copper metal. This stylish and leak-proof copper bottle balances the three doshas in the body (Vata, Kapha, and Pitta) by gently infusing the water with the health benefits of the copper metal.
This copper bottle is perfect for everyone and ideal for those with an active lifestyle. In addition to the health benefits, Copper Bottle is environment-friendly which avoids the release and spread of harmful chemicals unlike those released upon crushing of the plastic bottles.
Health Benefits of Copper Metal:
- Helps in maintaining digestive health1
- Helps in reducing high blood pressure2
- Aids weight loss
- Boosts immunity3
- Helps in collagen synthesis and maintains bone health and repair4
How to Use:
Store water in the copper bottle for at least 7-8 hours or overnight and drink 2-3 glasses of water in the morning.
- Material -99% premium quality pure copper
- Capacity - 1L
- Pack of 2
How to Clean the Copper Bottle from Inside:
- Put some lime, salt & hot water in the bottle. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Shake it well & rinse the water. Clean it with normal water 2-3 times.
How to Clean the Copper Bottle from Outside:
- Avoid scratchy cleaners and normal dishwasher. Use Pitambari Powder to remove stains. Wipe off the water with a soft cloth.
- Don't use the bottle for storage other than water.
- Do not keep the bottle in fridge or microwave.
- Ricardo Uauy, Manuel Olivares, and Mauricio Gonzalez. Essentiality of copper in human. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 1998; 67:952S-959S.
- William E. Carpenter,1 Derek Lam,1 Glenn M. Toney et al. Zinc, copper, and blood pressure: Human population studies. Med Sci Monit. 2013; 19: 18.
- Stabel JR and Spears JW. Effect of copper on immune function and disease resistance. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1989; 258:243-52.
- Harris ED, Rayton JK, Balthrop JE et al. Copper and the synthesis of elastin and collagen. Ciba Found Symp. 1980; 79:163-82.
Other product Info:
Manufacturer Name & Address: Medlife International Private Limited Corp Office: 5th floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge park, 4/1 Bannerghatta road, Bengaluru-560029 India.
FSSAI license of Medlife International Private Limited: 11218302000724, 22217041000383
For Queries/ Feedback/Complaints, Contact our customer care Executive at: