Jiva Rasna Saptak Kwath Dry 300 Gm
Rasna Saptak Kwath is excellent in treating various musculoskeletal and joint diseases. Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lumbago, sciatica, spondylosis, general back ache respond well to this Ayurvedic preparation. While rasna, giloya and devdaroo are excellent analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs, gokshur and punarnava are potent diuretics and therefore reduce swellings. Eranda and amaltaas are known to be good purgatives. They ignite gastric fire, digestion and eliminate toxins from the body and act against flatulence.
- Excellent for treating various musculoskeletal and joint diseases.
- Effective against Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lumbago, sciatica, spondylosis, general backache
- Excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug which also reduces swellings.
- Ignites gastric fire, digests and eliminates toxins and act as carminatives.
- Prescribed to patients suffering from rheumatic diseases and spine problems.
- Alleviates aggravated vata and kapha doshas
Ingredients: Gokshur, Rasna, Giloya, Eranda, Clove, Devdaroo, Punarnava and AmaltaasDirection to use: Soak 10 gm powder in 160 ml water overnight. Boil the liquid to reduce it to 1/4th of the quantity. Filter and drink warm. Honey can be added as a sweetener.
Jiva Ayurveda was founded with the mission of 'taking Ayurveda to every home'. Their objective of making people happy and healthy through authentic Ayurvedic treatment delivered at their doorstep is a direct response to the ailments and disorders - such as diabetes, arthritis, asthma, obesity, hypertension, spondylitis, piles, skin problems, sexual disorders, etc. - affecting the global community today, most of which do not have any impactful or sustainable treatment in modern medicine.