Essentium Phygen Rhuval Oil 100 Ml - Relief From Joint Pain & Stiffness
Get rid of joint pain with Essentium Phygen Rhuval Oil 100% Natural Pain Relief Massage Oil. Fortified with Advanced A.K.B.A Formula, this oil relieves stiffness, pain and inflammation of the joints. Rhuval Oil is 100% Natural. It is completely free of parabens, mineral oils and propylene glycol.
Pain, inflammation and stiffness of muscles, joints and back. Natural support for musculoskeletal discomfort
Features of Essentium Phygen Rhuval Oil:
- RELIEF FROM JOINT PAIN AND STIFFNESS: Rhuval Oil provides fast relief from Joint Pain and stiffness due to its quick-absorb technology. Rhuval Oil is an Advanced formula containing A.K.B.A., which is documented to relieve pain of neck, back, joints, muscles and stiffness
- QUICK ABSORB TECHNOLOGY: Rhuval Oil has been specifically formulated with ‘Essential Oils’, since, in comparison to ‘Fixed Oils’ these penetrate much faster and deeper to reach ‘hypodermis’, the inner layer of skin. Thus Rhuval oil is absorbed much faster providing almost instant relief
- NON-GREASY, NON-MESSY: Rhuval Oil contains a much higher quantity of Essential Oils. Thus it gets absorbed faster and does not leave a thick film of oil on the skin
Directions for Use:
Rhuval is available in two specially designed ergonomic packs. 100 ml Flip Off bottle: This unbreakable bottle is economical for regular use. A measured quantity can be poured from specially designed flip-off top and can be gently massaged, improving blood flow to the affected area.
- Apply liberally to the affected areas on the skin ensuring that the area is well covered. Massage gently
- Apply 2-3 times a day
It is recommended that the oil is allowed to soak in the skin for a few minutes, before massaging.
For external use only.
Avoid vigorous rubbing in case of patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, only gentle massage is recommended.
- Wash hands before and after use
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occurs
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts or burns. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice from your doctor
- Seek medical advice if the product is accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting
- Do not insert into nostrils
- Only gentle massage is recommended
- Avoid contact with tender parts of the body