1.1. In addition to the terms stated in Conditions of Use Agreement provided under this website www.pinhealth.com (“Website”), we are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized representatives of Company on a need to know basis only, shall use any information received from you for rendering services. We constantly review our systems and data to secure your personal and health information. We will investigate any complaint or such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible. Any user who does not agree with any provisions of the same is required to leave and exit the Website immediately and stop using the Services. Should you disagree with policy and still continue to use/access the Website and provide your personal information, Company disclaim all the liabilities arising therefrom.
3. Automatic Information Collection:
3.2. Log Files, IP Addresses, and Information about Mobile Device: We collect information from the devices and networks that you use to access our services. We also receive the internet protocol (“IP”) address of mobile device (including your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system), your mobile operating system, and the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We may also receive location data passed to us from third-party service or GPS-enabled devices that you have set up, which we use to show your local information on our Websites and for fraud prevention and security purposes.
5. Personal Information : Personal Information shall mean the information which identifies the User, name, identification number email address, age, phone number, password, health record (including the name of the doctor) or any financial account information provided to Company at the time of registration or any time thereafter.
5.2. All information provide by you to the Company shall be used for generating reports and rendering additional services. Should you require access to the reports or such other information that is generated using the technology and other skills by Company, its employees or representatives, Company may at its sole discretion provide the same to you for a service fees, as may be applicable and amended from time to time.
6.1. Use of your personal information: While availing our services you or your authorised representative will provide access to Company with your personal information. If that information is wrong, you can request us to modify or delete the same. Company will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information is modified and used for rendering services to you and as otherwise in compliance with laws. When editing or deleting personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Company may at its discretion reject any request that is contrary to law, requires un-reasonable technical efforts. We do not assure that we will delete all residual copies and archives made by any third party without our knowledge and consent.
6.2. Use and Disclosure to Third Parties: Company may have to use Personal Information without reference to any person or identity, for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purpose and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Company may also disclose or transfer your personal and other information which you provide to us, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a Company corporation division or company. Any third party to which Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
6.3. All Company employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every your sensitive personal data and information.
6.4. To the extent necessary to provide you the services on the Website, Company may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Company to provide you with such services. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
7. Acknowledgement. You authorise the Company to store all your personal information including the details of your orders in an electronic encrypted format as required under applicable laws by the Company or with a third party contractor / intermediary or technology partner. You understand that such personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without your express permission and you have option to access or request deletion of the same at any time.
8. Exceptions. Your Personal Information may be shared with third parties who have a need or authority to receive such information, if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to comply with (i) in response to any authority having to receive such information under law (ii) any order of court (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law (v) information which is available in public domain.
9. Other Terms: You agree to provide us your Personal Information if you wish to avail any services as provided in Company and the same is used to identify yourself. Company Representative may request you either by email, phone or letter / courier certain Personal Information (such as full legal name, address, name of your doctor, Goods that are consumed etc.,) and such other information that may be required from time to time. Company may use the Personal Information and make any analysis or understand the trends of your Personal Information and lifestyle through a certified officer, you authorise us to share the same for a limited purpose of rendering services to you. Company will exclusively own such data and records, unless you opt to subscribe to receive the same from Company.
9.1. Company does not make any unsolicited calls or otherwise market any products or services, except for in relation to the Services, offers and other additional services for which such information has been provided or taking any feedback, sending transactional messages or addressing the complaints. At any time you can opt out to receive such communication from Company by contacting us. You shall not disclose any Personal Information to any third Parties not authorised by Company and verify the identity of such personal who seek information. Company will communicate with you through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. You can change your email and contact preferences at any time by logging into your account or by calling the customer support or such or mode available from time to time.
9.2. Company may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and to the extent that you choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list. Any violation of our terms and policies may be brought our notice by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our customer support. You may be required to authenticate your identity by disclosing certain Personal Information to our executives, but you will not be required to disclose any sensitive personal information such as bank account details, you user id, passwords etc.,
9.3. All the information provided to Company either by you directly or through your authorised representative, including sensitive personal information, is true, accurate and voluntary.