Medlife Digital Flexi Tip Thermometer
Keep a check on fever with Medlife Digital Thermometer! Its auto shut-off, memory record, °C/°F switchable dual scale and fever alarm make it a must-have accessory for your First Aid Kit. It displays the body temperature within 60 seconds and stores the last reading for future use. This easy-to-read digital thermometer features an LCD display with a clear view of the temperature reading. This thermometer is 100% mercury free and safe for use.
It’s ideal for oral, rectal, and underarm temperature measurement.
Note: Kindly do not use the same thermometer for both oral and rectal temperature measurement.
Body Temperature Readings:
- Normal body temperature for Adults: 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (°F) or 37 degrees Celsius (°C).
- Normal body temperature for Children is between: 97.6° and 99.3° F (36.4° and 37.4° C).
Note: Consult with your doctor immediately if you have a body temperature of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher.
- 60 seconds measurement
- Flexible Tip
- Fever Alarm (which gets activated when the measurement is complete)
- Auto shut-off
- °C/°F switchable
- Last Memory Record
- Low battery indication
- 100% Mercury Free
- Item: Digital Thermometer
- Unit: 1 Unit
- Model No.: MT402S (MT Series)
- Range: 32.0 C to 42.0 C (89.6 to 107.6 F)
- Power Source: Battery
- LCD Display
- Handy and comes in a plastic storage case
- Imported by Microgene Diagnostic Systems Pvt Ltd
- Marketed by Medlife International Pvt Ltd
- Approval Mark No.: IND/09/11/339
Cleaning & Disinfection Tips:
- Clean the unit by wiping it with a dry cloth
- Wipe it down with alcohol wipes
- Don’t let the unit contact any chemical thinner
- Do not soak the display in water
Tips & Cautions:
- Wash your hands before using the thermometer.
- Do not have anything, exercise, and smoke or perform other activities for at least 10 mins before taking the body temperature. These activities will raise or lower body temperature readings when compared to your normal, average temperature.
- Do not bend, drop or twist the thermometer.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, high temperature or dust.
- Keep away from children.
- For safety reasons, while measuring children’s body temperature, please keep children from crying, walking, talking and any related activities.
- Please ensure a close contact between the probe and the armpit of the baby or child.